Is a wireless office even possible?
Stop in to see how you can provide a cordless/wireless solution for your client’s phone system:
- Digital First – Comcast has launched a new campaign called Digital First which is an initiative to provide our business and residential customers with immediately accessible self-managed customer support. From simple tasks like resetting your cable box, changing your internet speed, paying your bill, or changing the SSID and password on your WiFi, our customers will be able to make these everyday changes through a simple App.
- VoiceEdge Cordless – To expand on our Business VoiceEdge service with have launched Cordless Office, which is designed for small businesses who need 3 – 8 phones but who may also have a challenging environment for the installation of an Ethernet LAN to connect traditional VOIP phones. This is a unique service where DECT technology is used to eliminate the need for CAT 5 cabling while still providing VOIP feature functionality. Florida is the first market for Comcast to offer this service.
Some of the benefits of the Cordless Office include:
- Built-in Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Automatically redirect calls
- Never miss a call
- Increased productivity with the mobility application
- Pulse out your business phone when placing calls from your personal smartphone
- Business Voicemail at your fingertips
- Ability to support remote workers
- Improved customer experience
- Quality of Service utilizing the Comcast Network
- Customer calls are handled in the manner you desire
- Approximately 25 day install time frame
Please arrive by 6:30 pm. We will promptly start the meeting by 7:00 pm, so please register so that we have a head count for food and beverages.
Our meeting this month will be at the Comcast Business Office, 3960 RCA Blvd Ste 6002, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Also stop by to see Comcast’s new, state of the art conference room where we will be having our meeting!
…and don’t forget our MAM (Meeting After the Meeting) where we continue our discussions!
Matt Somach, Comcast Business B4B